1.Issue Brief on: Prevalence and Types of Election Crimes and Offences.
2. Issue Brief on:Existing Control Measures and their Effectiveness in dealing with Election Crimes and Offences
3. Issue Brief on:Effects of Election Crimes and Offences.
4. Issue Brief on:Factors Contributing to Election Crimes and Offences in Kenya.
5.Issue Brief on:Challenges faced in the Control of Election Crimes and Offences in Kenya.
6. Issue Brief on:Perpetrators of Election Crimes and Offences in Kenya.
7. Issue Brief on:Tackling the Dangerous Drift: Armyworms Invasion, Food Security and Crime Threat.
8. Issue Brief on:Motives and Factors Encouraging Kidnappings in Kenya.
9.Issue Brief on:The Main Victims and Perpetrators of Kidnappings.
10.Issue Brief on:The Modes of Executing Kidnappings.
11.Issue Brief on:Prevalence of the Crime of Kidnappings.
12.Issue Brief on:Existing Interventions and their Effectiveness in addressing Kidnappings in Kenya.
13.Issue Brief on:Election Without Disruption Picking-out Disruptive Events of 2017 General Elections in Kenya.
14.Issue Brief on:The Role of the Community in Kidnappings.
- Crime and Violence Prevention Training:Baseline Survey: Nakuru and Vihiga
- A Baseline of Information on Physical Threats against Women in Nairobi (2012), Battering, Rape, andLethal Violence,A Working Paper of the Small Arms Survey.
- Studies in crime and violence prevention in Kenya: A Training Tool for Crime and Violence Prevention
- Conflict, Security and the Extractives Industries in Turkana Kenya: Emerging Issues 2012 – 2015
- Conflict Assessment / 2014 Northern Kenya and Somaliland,Danish Demining Group, 2015
- Devolution is only for development’?Decentralization and elite vulnerabilityon the Kenyan coast.
- Policing the Periphery Opportunities and Challengesfor Kenya Police Reserves 2013.
- Availability of SmallArms and Perceptions of Security in Kenya: (2012) An Assessment:A study by the Small Arms Survey and Kenya National Focus Point on Small Armsand Light Weapons