INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FINANCIAL YEAR 2018 / 2019
The National Crime Research Centre is established under The National Crime Research Centre Act. Cap 62 of 1997 as a State Corporation with the core mandate of carrying out research into crime, causes of crime, its prevention and disseminating the research findings to Agencies concerned with the administration of Criminal Justice.
NCRC Youth Internship objective
It is the objective of the Centre to provide the youth with an opportunity for on-the-job learning experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in their relevant related fields.
In the Financial Year 2018 /2019, the Centre intends to engage four (4) interns for skills transfer through internship for a period of three (3) months renewable but not exceeding twelve (12) Months. Suitably qualified and interested candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following internship opportunities;
|S/No||Department||Intern Designation||Minimum Qualifications||Number required|
|1||Research||Research Officer||Bachelor degree in Sociology, Criminology, Psychology any other relevant Social Science||4|
- Dully filled NCRC internship NCRC INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- A relevant degree from a recognized University on professional area
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 34 years of age
- Copy of National Identity Card
- A copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
Required for the four (4) successful Applicants
- A valid Certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Personal accident insurance cover for personal risks lasting for least three Months
- Medical insurance cover by NHIF or any other reputable medical insurance firm and
Applications for the internship opportunity should be sent to:
National Crime Research Centre
ACK Garden Annex, Ground Floor
1st Ngong Avenue, Off Bishop’s Road
P.O. Box 21180-00100
So as to reach the Centre not later than 5.00 Pm Thursday 5th October, 2018.
For the, internship application form and instructions on how to apply, kindly visit our Website: www.crimeresearch.go.ke. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Youth living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Centre WILL NOT offer employment after completion of the program
- Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.